All of our caregivers have passed Pediatric CPR/First Aid certifications. All of our caregivers that work with newborns have had their Tdap shots and flu shots.* We also run background checks on all of our caregivers including a social security number trace and National Sex Offender Registry search. What's wonderful is that we also have back-up nannies available so you NEVER have to worry about being without help! Your nanny comes to YOU and watches your children in the environment your kids are most comfortable in - your home!
By booking with Denali Night Nannies, you are agreeing to all policies below.
- We reserve the right to refuse services to anyone.
- We require payment up front in order to book because we are blocking off time specifically for you and turning down other paying clients for that date and time frame. If there is a cancellation with 24 - 72 hours' notice, we will transfer the credit paid towards a future date minus a $50 fee. If there is a cancellation with less than 24 hours' notice or no notice at all, you will completely forfeit what you paid for that date of service.
- We highly recommend paying for whatever time frame you think you will be gone, as our nannies are in high demand, many are also moms, and are not always available to stay beyond the reserved time frame. If you need to come home late, you will be charged $30 per extra half hour you are gone (rounded up by the half hour once you go past your booked time). If you come home early, the nannies are still paid for the time reserved, so refunds are not available.
- If a client behaves inappropriately towards their caregiver, they will forfeit all money paid and their contract will be cancelled immediately.
- No refunds for any reason.
- If you have a day booked with us and your child is ill, you must let us know so we can give the nanny the option of whether or not she is willing to expose herself. If you do not notify us of a sickness and expose your nanny to it without her prior consent, you will be charged a fee of $35.